Dear Sunrise Day Spa Clients,
We have modified our cleaning and sanitation protocols in response to COVID-19.
- We use hospital-grade disinfect washing and drying protocols for all linens.
- All of our products are concealed in bottles and jars with a pump.
- We double shield massage face cradle covers with two disposable covers. We switch all bed sheets and face cradle covers per customer as always.
- Treatment rooms are cleaned with disinfectant wipes and spray after each service.
- Our housekeeping and sanitation efforts in our spa have been greatly expanded. We disinfect all surfaces such as floors, door handles, counter-tops, keypads, restroom surfaces, tables, stools.
- Employees that work at Sunrise Day Spa have not traveled overseas. All Sunrise Day Spa employees and therapists follow Chesterfield, St. Louis County, Missouri, and Federal CDC guidelines for COVID-19 mitigation.
- We screen all clients in accordance with industry, city, county, state, and federal guidelines.
- We ensure all clients and employees sanitized hands first when entering the spa. Our employees wash hands for at least 30 seconds with soap and water before and after each service.